 People / 1356
Re: "I know something you don't know..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:15:14 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Franklin W. Cain writes:
"...I'm not left-handed *either*!"

"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/npcs/dread_pirate_roberts.gif"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/npcs/dread_pirate_roberts.jpg"

(Actually, I [Franklin] *am* left-handed. ;-)

Ahh, groovy!  No where's Fezzik and Vizini and Inigo?  You can re-enact all
the one on one battles :)

Adrian (who's also left handed)

   Whoa.  That makes three of us.  Now, this isn't exactly a
   comprehensive sampling, but it does make me wonder the age-
   old wonderin'--among LUGNETters, what's the percentage of
   lefties?  In society it's between 12 and 18 per cent; here,
   I'd be willing to wager, it's a lot higher.

   I know the question has come up before, but alas, the news
   search isn't available, so I'll start it anew!  :)

   Are you a lefty, a righty, or an ambi?  What effect do you
   think it's had on you, your LEGOness, and so forth?

   best

   Lindsay

   XFUT -> .people, of course!