 People / 1313
  Re: BYFMTWW: Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Week

(...) Oh boy and this right after I pissed off my boss by insisting to put together a life on mars set at work. Looks like were going for the double header. God i think im about to be blacklisted. Adam (23 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: BYFMTWW: Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Week

(...) I've had thoughts about this as I put models together at my desk. It ususally goes something like this. Supervisor: You'll never work here again! Me: As you noticed, I barely work here now. (rim-shot) Luckily, I also answer an 800-line so (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.minifigs)