 People / 1312
  Re: BYFMTWW: Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Week

(...) Oooh, oooh, oooh!! :-) (...) Total agreement over here! (...) Awesome! I'm not sure if it might someday coincide with Hannuka, but heck, I wouldn't worry about it unless it really does. ;-) -Shiri (don't think I need to actually say who *I*'ll (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: BYFMTWW: Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Week

(...) Careful not to lose her this time ;) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.minifigs)