 People / 1116
1115  |  1117
Subject:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.people, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
What do you think about this?--
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/geek/?n=2101
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/geek/?n=2107

Todd - an interesting but minor question to these thread links - if I wanted
the thread unraveled all the way back to it's source post, how would I do
that?

When you're viewing an article at the website (such as through one of the
links as shown above), scroll down to the bottom of the page and click one
of the "Entire Thread on One Page" links.  You can see the thread in nested
thread form or in chronological form, and at various sizes (whole articles,
snippets, single lines, or just little dots).

--Todd