 Parts / Custom / 91
  Re: New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces

(...) Please consider not posting bitmaps. They are very space intensive and take a long time to load. Instead use a lossless compressed format like .gif if you can. In my view jpegs are not as good for things like line drawings, they are better for (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Visio and Picture formats (was New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces)

(...) I only use bitmaps when they are smaller than the equivalent jpeg - ie they are monochrome ones. This was the case for the parts I've drawn so far. I've used jpegs for colour pictures up to now. I did a test with the 4x4 round plate drawing: (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.cad, FTX)