 Parts / Custom / 78
  Re: New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces

(...) (with random snippage) Your drawings are excellent! What detail! (...) All of your ideas (and that of the earlier, similar posts) are good. But, I'm not sure what this could be used for, although ANY 4x4 round plate would be welcomed, with or (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Re: New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces

(...) Thanks, I like to do a proper job :-) (...) Up to now, there is no plate to go with the 4x4 round brick and the half cylinders. This means that unless your round bricks have exactly 4 bricks between them, you can't support them at the side (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)