 Parts / 48
Re: wishin' on a star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:38:30 GMT

I missed this part of the thread when it first happened.. well better late than never.

In lugnet.dear-lego, Allan Bedford wrote:

   Then a picture of an idea I had the other day while looking at a favorite LEGO set.

This could be available in two versions. The first, as shown above with a stud on one side and a tube on the other. Then another, with two (or even four) studs on the sides, much like the 1x1 bricks currently available.(1)

That would be a totally AWESOME piece to have. Just think of all the applications... vehicles (tanks, air filters, engine parts, crane , chemical plants, telephone poles, building decorations, porch railings, etc etc... and that’s just TOWN. The spacers would have a field day with it I bet.

   (1) For reference:

And, best of all, I think Travis Kunce would have absolutely loved your suggested element as well. Too bad it wasn’t put into the hopper for the recent flurry of Rapid Prototyping that was done.

   ** Setting follow-ups to lugnet.parts, since that now seems to be a reasonable place for this discussion.

Yaay that, eh?