 Dear LEGO / 4908
Re: wishin' on a BIG star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:30:26 GMT

Stuff I want to see:
Better variety of Transparent Fluro Orange and especially Transparent Dark
Blue elements.

More parts similar to the 1 x 1 with studs on all sides. (great for SNOT)

More/Better windscreens (with angled edges instead of those !@#$%@# curved
ones)

More food. (how about stuff like hamburgers, hotdogs, donuts, fries etc)

More parts with "Octan" on them.

More animals (I wanna see minifig sheep)

More bits to engreeble my space creations.