 Parts / 280
Re: tobacconist's parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:57:14 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
In lugnet.parts, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Gary Istok wrote:

Sweden (7)     -  SPECERIER, POST, TOBAK, GARAGE,

I have those four, SPECERIER and POST with red letters, TOBAK with black and
cursive, GARAGE with thin black letters. Are they for different versions of
the set, or where the letters of different style on the different signs?

HOTELL,

I think I've seen this one, but I don't have it.

TAXA,

Actually, it's TAXI (I have that one too)

TEATER

I have no memory of ever seeing this one...

I also have KIOSK, CAFE, Shell, VW SERVICE - are they from other sets, or do
I have some strange mix? All these are valid Swedish (sign) words.

Thanks for the info on the TAXA/TAXI Anders.  KIOSK and CAFE are also found in
some Swedish parts packs.  The Shell sign is from one of the Shell sets (#325,
#648, etc).  The VW Service is from the #306/#1306 VW Garage set, but may also
have been found in the parts pack.

Gary Istok
Gary

Hi!
I just wanted to tell I have both the TAXA ( not TAXI) beam aswell as the TEATER
( danish for Theatre) beam.
TAXA is a danish taxi company.
Henrik