Re: AFOL Wife Swap?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:30:39 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   I just received this email - my address was apparently culled from the WAMALUG list:

(clip wife swap solitication)

Anybody out there thinking of volunteering? And who would you be swapping with? A MegaBloks fan?

Marc Nelson Jr.

She’s been making the rounds of the Internet. Check out my latest blog posting for some fun with this.