Re: Visiting D.C. Nov 16-19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:32:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Jason Allemann wrote:
   Another member of ParLUGment and myself will be in the DC area from Nov 16-19 for a conference. It would be cool if we could hook up with other fans in the area - lunch, dinner, coffee, a trip to a LEGO store, anything would be cool. Not sure what our exact itinerary is yet, but if anyone is interested let me know.

I see we’re just going to miss the next wamalug meeting, which is a shame. :(

Jason,

I’d be more than happy to swing by the store with you guys and get a bite to eat. I’m Brian, currently (well, just for the rest of today) working at the Tyson’s Corner store. I worked at Potomac during Brickfest, and got the opportunity to meet a bunch of you guys. So come on down, we’ll hang out you can laugh at how cold we think it is down here right now.

-Brian