Subject:
Visiting D.C. Nov 16-19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:32:13 GMT

Another member of ParLUGment and myself will be in the DC area from Nov 16-19 for a conference. It would be cool if we could hook up with other fans in the area - lunch, dinner, coffee, a trip to a LEGO store, anything would be cool. Not sure what our exact itinerary is yet, but if anyone is interested let me know.

I see we’re just going to miss the next wamalug meeting, which is a shame. :(