Re: WAMALUG December Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:29:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Pierre Normandin wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2003 Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Location: GMU Arlington Campus
3401 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Room: 115

(snip)

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

Hi folks!

Nice pictures!  A lot of beautiful and impressive constructions!

Nice truck! ;-) :  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=599820
Who built it?

Pierre

The trucks were built by Nate Jacobs.

You can also check out www.scrope.com/lego for not only pictures but
descriptions of the meetings.  I take pictures at most every WAMALUG meeting and
have always posted pictures on Brickshelf but recently I've been posting meeting
descriptions along with the pictures that give more context to the pictures on
my web site www.scrope.com/lego.

Abe