Subject:
WAMALUG December Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:32:51 GMT

Date: Sunday, December 14, 2003 Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Location: GMU Arlington Campus
3401 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Room: 115

If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us!

What to expect?
Some medieval stuff
Mindstorms
Show and tell
traiding and selling.

The write up from our last meeting:
http://www.wamalug.org/meeting_20031108.html

The meeting will be in the Arlington Original building
(http://coyote.gmu.edu/map/arling.html

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

Re: WAMALUG December Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:12:45 GMT

Date: Sunday, December 14, 2003 Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Location: GMU Arlington Campus
3401 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Room: 115

(snip)

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

Hi folks!

Nice pictures!  A lot of beautiful and impressive constructions!

Nice truck! ;-) :  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=599820
Who built it?

Pierre