Re: WAMALUG October Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:44:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Christina Hitchcock wrote:

If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us!
Several first timers and other guests are expected to attend so there should be
some great discussions.

I did! What a great time! Just wanted to drop a note thanking you all for such a
cool meeting!

I was there to pick up some MOCs for SciBrick and met up with familiar faces
from Brickfest and some new people, and it was simply a lot of fun!

what to expect?
Show and Tell and other stuff
SPACE or MECHA MOCs

...possibly the *fastest* elections that I have ever seen...

Again,thanks! Hopefully I'll be able to show up more.

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!