Subject:
WAMALUG October Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:45:05 GMT

Date: Sunday, October 12, 2003 Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Location: GMU Arlington Campus
3401 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Room: 115

If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us!
Several first timers and other guests are expected to attend so there should be
some great discussions.

what to expect?
Show and Tell and other stuff
SPACE or MECHA MOCs

The meeting will be in the Arlington Original building
(http://coyote.gmu.edu/map/arling.html

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG