Re: Thank You Margaret Keys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:10:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Brian Darrow wrote:
Well I'm back in the real world.  Special thanks and recognition goes out to
Margaret Keys who volunteered to pick up and deliver T J Avery, Anthony Sava and
myself back to the airport.  This was way above and beyond the call of duty.
Thank you, Margaret, for your unselfish assistance.
Brian Darrow

Thank you, Margaret! We all really appreciate it. Hope to see you at the next
one.

Best regards,
TJ Avery