 Events / BrickFest / 1903
    Thank You Margaret Keys —Brian Darrow
   Well I'm back in the real world. Special thanks and recognition goes out to Margaret Keys who volunteered to pick up and deliver T J Avery, Anthony Sava and myself back to the airport. This was way above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Thank You Margaret Keys —Thomas Avery
     (...) Thank you, Margaret! We all really appreciate it. Hope to see you at the next one. Best regards, TJ Avery (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: Thank You Margaret Keys —Frank Filz
   (...) And an extra special thanks to Margaret who came to pick me up at 1:30 AM after my flight was delayed 3 hours because the plane needed new windshield wipers (guess they can't just pull into a Walmart... they had to fly them into Phoenix from (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Thank You Margaret Keys —Jennifer Nogle
   (...) I was on that flight!!! It so sucked, but at least we got to eat :) Jen (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Thank You Margaret Keys —Frank Filz
   (...) I was trying to remember who the other person was :-) That was pretty impressive to have two folks from different locations on the West Coast on the same flight without any attempt to coordinate... And we probably would never have figured it (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)