Re: BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:26:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
www.brickfest.com

Activities

Brick Play Area
Big Train/Town layout
BrickWars
Pirate Game
Robotics
MOC's
Castle World
Classic sets display

Workshops

Stop motion animation
Large sculptures and mosaics building
Roundtable discussion on train shows

Christina
WAMALUG

I've offered to show off my mutilations, (err... modifications) with a
little seminar on the subject of doing so yourself, and the best tools to use.
Note: this is not for the faint of heart. People (AFOL's) thouroughly pure
and those with heart conditions should avoid this seminar at all costs!

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****