  WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!

As you may've heard, WAMALUG displayed a layout at The Great American Train Show held over the weekend in Gaithersburg, Maryland. It was a *huge* success, and we tied for Third place (out of seven or so). We had one of the largest crowd draws, with (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Re: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!

(...) success, HEY Jeff, CONGRATS, you all did a fantastic work! it is very inspiring to see the interest that you guys had during this week end. I was about to go but I had the choice to drive for 23 hours or a last minute plane ticket for $2K :-( (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!

I have poored over the photos and watched all the movie clips. Just GREAT work!!! It's great to see more collaboration going on for LEGO train shows. All I can say is thanks for posting your success and making me wish I could have seen the display (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)