    Re: Brickfest map —Frank Filz
   (...) One reason I was looking at using one of the rooms is so we can set up Friday and have it secured over night. Of course we could just set up early Saturday, or security may be sufficient in the other areas (and we don't necessarily need to lay (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: Brickfest map —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Hmmmm... Well, I've got us penned down for at least an hour setup whatever we do :-) We'll prolly work out exact placement and where on Friday (if we get 20 people wanting to play Friday, we will have to take over the 3rd floor :-) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)