    Wamalug at the Greenberg Train Show this weekend! —Jeff Stembel
   Well, the time is upon us! We have our first Train Show tomorrow and Sunday, at the Show Place Arena in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. We are very excited, and we'd like to invite everyone in the area to come and see us there! For admission information (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc)