Subject:
Wamalug at the Greenberg Train Show this weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:05:09 GMT

Well, the time is upon us!  We have our first Train Show tomorrow and Sunday,
at the Show Place Arena in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.  We are very excited, and
we'd like to invite everyone in the area to come and see us there!
For admission information and directions, go here:
<http://www2.greenbergshows.com/greenberg/greenberg.html$/greenberg/shows/info.
html>

We hope to see you there!

Jeff
Announcement God and Founding Member of Wamalug
"You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/