Subject:
WAMALUG's March Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 03:49:41 GMT

Hello everyone!

The March Meeting is scheduled for Sunday, March 12.  It will be located in
Rosslyn VA as usual, and will begin at 11:00 am.  This will be an open meeting,
so bring anything you like!  I know I'll be interested in seeing some cool
space and castle stuff!  We will *not* be having a train setup, but cool train
MOCs are okay.  :)  I would like to encourage everyone to try and
come, especially if you haven't been to one yet.

If you are interested in coming, curious about the club, or would like more
information about our meetings and events, e-mail <info@wamalug.org>.  Someone
will get back to you promptly.

Jeff, Legotaku and WAMALUG Announcement God
WAMALUG Homepage: <http://www.wamalug.org/>
Personal Homepage: <http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/>