 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 57
Re: Weber County Scout Jamborall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 15:30:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Brian Pilati wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Excellent stuff! I think the monorail looks really cool here. I find that lots of times, though I am sure crowds like monorails, they look out of place on many layouts. Not here though IMO.

Spencer and Isaac have gone to great lengths to successfully incorporate the monorails into the layout.

Mostly I am just bursting with pride that THE Jonathan Lopes had nice things to say about our layout. I aspire to eventually be able to build as well as he does.

Spencer