 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 54
Re: Weber County Scout Jamborall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 17:13:55 GMT

I especially liked the skyscraper ;) it was over 5 feet tall!

I noticed a cafe corner in the layout from the pictures that I didn’t even see when I was there. one time I saw a comment that the cafe corner would dominate more simple buildings that you find at shows. but really it isn’t that big of a problem now that I passed over it at a show myself. or maybe it is just that brian makes buildings of similar quality and detail so that te cafe corner just ‘fits’.

Spencer