 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 55
    Re: Weber County Scout Jamborall —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Excellent stuff! I think the monorail looks really cool here. I find that lots of times, though I am sure crowds like monorails, they look out of place on many layouts. Not here though IMO. Little details like the telephone poles along the (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

        Re: Weber County Scout Jamborall —Brian Pilati
   (...) Spencer and Isaac have gone to great lengths to successfully incorporate the monorails into the layout. (...) We have received a lot of positive feed back over the telephone poles. People really notice those. Being on the edge of the layout (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Weber County Scout Jamborall —Spencer Fuller
   (...) Mostly I am just bursting with pride that THE Jonathan Lopes had nice things to say about our layout. I aspire to eventually be able to build as well as he does. Spencer (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.trains, FTX)