 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 46
Re: March ULUG Meeting recap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:17:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Jeffrey Jarvis wrote:
   ULUG had a very, I mean very successful monthly meeting today.

   Jeffrey Jarvis “Der Ziegelmeister”

The meeting was great. Thanks to everyone you came and participated.

As we talked about in the last meeting, it sounds like we will be meeting at Jordan’s home next month.

Brian.