 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 494
493  |  495
Subject:
Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital event pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:21:19 GMT

This past weekend TexLUG Houston held a private event for the children of the Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital. It was a pretty mixed bag of themes, but everyone had fun. The LEGO Company donated 200 X-Pods to be given away to the children who attended.

Pics 01 - 38

Post-Mod Gallery

We’d like to thank Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital for having us, and the LEGO group for the donated sets. I think we really brightened some days.

--Tony