 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 493
492  |  494
Subject:
TexLUG Event at Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital (Houston)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 04:23:09 GMT

Calling all TexLUGers (and surrounding areas),
TexLUG Houston is sponsoring an event at Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital in
the Texas Medical Center (Houston) on December 15-17.

We invite anyone interested in participating to contact us as soon as possible
so we can finalize our displays and event plans.

Please either follow up on the newsgroup, the TexLUG mailing list (see
www.texlug.org for information on the mailing list) or with me directly at
theinformaticist at informaticst-dot-com

Play well.

Matt Sailors