 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 467
466  |  468
Subject:
TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 6/12 - Sumo Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 01:48:23 GMT

Folks,

Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting Sunday,
June 12.

We'll be holding our Lego Mindstorms Robotic Sumo
Contest, so bring your 'bot(s) and we'll see whose
machine reigns supreme!  Or come by to cheer on
the competitors and catch some ABS carnage!

If you're entering the contest, please email me
as soon as possible so I can schedule the matches.

For more details on the contest, visit:

  http://www.io.com/~rueger/lego/texlugaustin/sumo2005/
  http://www.davidjperdue.com/competitivemindstorms/

See you there!

-Tim

PS - If you want to learn about recent rules
changes and other TexLUG Austin news, subscribe
to the TexLUG-Austin mailing list at: