 Announcements / 2939
    TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 6/12 - Sumo Contest! —Tim Rueger
   Folks, Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting Sunday, June 12. We'll be holding our Lego Mindstorms Robotic Sumo Contest, so bring your 'bot(s) and we'll see whose machine reigns supreme! Or come by to cheer on the competitors and catch some ABS (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)