 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 456
455  |  457
Subject:
TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 2/13; sumo demo/contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 02:54:46 GMT

Folks,

Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting this coming
Sunday.  Particulars are below.

Bring your creations and show off what you've been
working on!

I'll be demonstrating two bots from David Perdue's sumo
robotics book (I'll be borrowing his 4' circular sumo
arena for the weekend).  I'd also like to set the ground
rules for a sumo robot contest, so come on out if you
want to help decide how it will go.

I'll also bring a few of Lego's Ferrari sets, because
they're just cool to look at.

See you there!

-Tim