 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 390
389  |  391
Subject:
TexLUG March 15 & 16 Meeting Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.bea, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 04:13:07 GMT

Howdy All!

The date draws close! Less than two weeks away!

Official times for the meeting have been chosen, and the meeting information
page has been updated:
http://www.texlug.org/spring2003.html

The meeting dates and times:
Saturday, March 15, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 16, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm

Also note, there will be 4 door prizes in the form of Lego sets. There might
also be extra bonus prizes that are really cool too, but you'll have to come
to find out!

In past meetings, everyone has brought drinks and snacks to graze on
throughout the day. Please bring something with you for this meeting. We'll
order out for lunch, and possibly make a large group excursion for dinner.

I'm looking foward to it and hope to see ya there!

thanks,
TJ Avery
www.texlug.org