 Organizations / United States / TennLUG / 28
Re: Tennlug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.tennlug
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:14:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.tennlug, Justin Harvey wrote:
Hey all!

I e-mailed Rich and he responded awhile back, but ever since he hasent responded
to any of my e-mails. he said the Tennlug e-mail was spammed and isent used
anymore. And that he uses a new e-mail. (He did not give me the e-mail)

Well, ever since I've been wondering if we could revive Tennlug. I notice a lot
of AFOLs live in Tennessee. (
http://www.bricklink.com/memberList.asp?pg=1&stateID=33025&countryID=US&mDate=&showMe=&rID=&v=2&showCollage=
)

Justin D. Harvey
I am interested in reviving TennLUG but I don't know what I can do because I am
just 14. I am crazy about legos and I don't have a terribly large collection.
Most of my stuff is devoted to the lego mindstorms and stopmotion animation
though I have built a few mechs and sculptures but nothing huge (I'd say they
are under 1000 pieces). I check out this forum every so often see if anything
has changed/if anybody is still alive. This is my first post on LUGNet but I
have checked out LUGNet for about a year now. Nice to see I am not the only
Tennessean with a collection of legos.