 Organizations / United States / TennLUG / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
Tennlug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.tennlug
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:34:18 GMT

Hey all!

I e-mailed Rich and he responded awhile back, but ever since he hasent responded
to any of my e-mails. he said the Tennlug e-mail was spammed and isent used
anymore. And that he uses a new e-mail. (He did not give me the e-mail)

Well, ever since I've been wondering if we could revive Tennlug. I notice a lot
of AFOLs live in Tennessee. (
http://www.bricklink.com/memberList.asp?pg=1&stateID=33025&countryID=US&mDate=&showMe=&rID=&v=2&showCollage=
)

Justin D. Harvey