  Re: BrickHeap Wars Space Elevator Challenge Results

(...) David, Sounds like fun, however, I can't view any of the videos. It appears the server won't allow me to save the videos, or even view them directly. I keep getting an error saying "File download was cancelled by user." (...) Personally, I (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: BrickHeap Wars Space Elevator Challenge Results

(...) Windows Media Player to view them. I didn't get any errors. (...) Mark said he spent three weekends collecting and counting parts. This was a very impressive part of the whole competition. Mark and David did a fantastic job of both planning (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)