 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 400
  Re: Post for David Winkler... The Stanford Bunny!!

(...) I was asked the following question: David, I just caught your article on LUGNET about usingPov-Ray, I tried the code you had posted with a .ply Ihad and it didn't work, gave me errors on the textureand translate lines, is there any chance you (...) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Post for David Winkler... The Stanford Bunny!!

(...) I was asked the following question: David, I just caught your article on LUGNET about usingPov-Ray, I tried the code you had posted with a .ply Ihad and it didn't work, gave me errors on the textureand translate lines, is there any chance you (...) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture)