 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 394
Re: Space Needle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:07:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ryan Swarick wrote:
   After almost of two years of work on and off, my 7 1/2 foot tall Seattle Space Needle is almost complete. I have been wanting to post my progress for a long time, but moving and buying a house has put me back on finishing the space needle and posting pictures. So it is not quite complete but will update my MOCpage and post more pictures to brickshelf. When it is finally complete I will give an update here and better pictures of this project.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/22787

That looks beautiful! Will you be bringing it to NWBC? I’d love to see it in person!

Kelly