 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 380
Re: EP3 Republic Attack Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Todd Kubo wrote:
Hello!
Well, it's been long time between posting new MOCs. Life has been keeping me
busy as well as many LEGO projects. But somehow inbetween it allI've almost
finished this new MOC.

Inspired by Erik Varszegi and his great model of the ship, I was thinking to
build one a bit smaller.
I was intending it might be a bit smaller in scale than ISD sized, but needless
it came out about that size, working mainly from one book and seeing the movie 3
times, here's my version... • (snip)
So just have to add 8 laser turrets and I think it's about there!
Cheers!
~Tk

Todd,

NICE job! Great work on the double bridges especially. I take it this will be a
NWBrickCon model:-) ?

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!