 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 117
Re: Hi SANDLUG! Need more bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 17:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sandlug, John Cooper wrote:

Leanne,

My emails to you aren't going through. Please try emailing me. Thanks.

John C.

Hi John! Whoops, I think my account must have my old email address attached. Let
me fix that, and I will email you. So sorry about that!

--Leanne