 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 116
Re: Hi SANDLUG! Need more bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 04:05:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sandlug, John Cooper wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.sandlug, Leanne Opaskar wrote:
Hi there!

My husband and I are getting out of Lego -- we just don't have time and would
like to get our bricks to people who will actually use them, without the
headache of going through Bricklink.

Would SANDLUG, or someone in SANDLUG, be interested in buying them from us? We
have several of the Modular Buildings (Cafe Corner, Green Grocer, Emporium,
Market Street, Fire Brigade), a Metroliner, a Super Chief, and many other nifty
sets, including some of the nice medieval village sets.

We're local to San Diego and would be willing to drive to drop them off. I can
provide you with a complete list of the sets if anyone is interested, plus there
will be some odds and ends. We're hoping to get $2000 for everything, which is
well under what we could sell it for on Bricklink. We just don't want to go
through the hassle.

I apologize for not going through your website, but if you're not a member of
SANDLUG, you apparently can't contact the site moderator.

Thanks in advance!

--Leanne

Hi Leanne,

I'm forwarding your message to the SANDLUG mailing list to see if there is any
interest.

John C.

Leanne,

My emails to you aren't going through. Please try emailing me. Thanks.

John C.