Re: How about another general NELUG meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 13:48:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Miller writes:
Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
The 31st works for me as far as I know at the moment.

Sounds good to me too.

Well I don't know how many people would be comming (always seems to be more
than we expect :) but if either Matthew (The all powerful Linux guru) or Paul
could set up the conference room for us around the same time as usual at least
I would come and I am sure a few others as well.

I would definitely be there.

eric