Re: How about another general NELUG meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 13:53:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Any ideas on a date and time?

Well, speaking purely for myself, I'm going to be out of town over this coming
weekend (Friday through Monday), but maybe the Wednesday after that (the
31st)?  How does that strike people?

As for location, we all know I love Bison County, and it's extra easy for me
to get to.  Plus it supplies my other cravings- red meat and Guinness, as well
as being right across the street from TCS.  Parking is easier, too.

The background noise is greater, though, even if we do arrange for the private
room in advance, and there's less ability to bring in really big MOCs.

You make some good arguments but I agree with Matthew in that I think we should
have a bit of variety in where we meet.  I would suggest BU for this meeting
just because we have a good setup there and we havn't done it in a while.

The 31st works for me as far as I know at the moment.

Again I might make send a quick note on the mailing list just in case people
havn't seen this discussion yet.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/