Subject:
Three new microMOCS - Houses and a Container Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 03:32:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all.

I have created three new micro MOCS for the Lego factory contest, and I thought I would share them with you.

The first is a Micro Container Ship. I built this mostly to do a test submission on the LegoFactory, but I ended up liking how this came out:

Container Ship:

This ship is the ultimate in mini-intermodal transport. Carrying electronics, automotive parts, and other durable goods from factories overseas to their assembly plants. When I was in the Navy, I saw lots of these kinds of ships sailing across the Atlantic.

The next two are houses. I am making a little micro village scene with all of the various Micro MOCs that I have made for this competition, so I thought houses would go well with my church.

Cape Cod House:

This is a replica of my home in Southern Rhode Island. It is a Cape Cod style home with skylights instead of dormers. One of the nice features of this home is the full-length deck in back, for parties! And yes, my roof is really green, but black also looks nice on this model.

Corner House: This cozy little abode is a modern home, complete with Satellite TV. The residents get a little break on thier insurance, since they live so close to a fire hydrant.

I hope you all enjoy these!

-Alfred