Re: picture from BW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 01:22:18 GMT

Dan, there are some really great shots in there!  Thanks for posting.

- Joe

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message
A bit late, but here are my pics from the brickwars rematch.  It was a
fun game - but I can't wait for the next one :)

  http://peeron.com/pics/nelug/BW-TL2-20030628/

Higher resolution versions available, if anyone wants them :)

Dan

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com