Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:58:35 GMT

Just my two cents.  Besides, I can't envision Jen as a force to be reckoned
with anyway.  I envision her troops running to the nearest pond to stare at
the
pretty tropical fish ;)  As if being handicapped with Dave weren't enough
poor, poor Dan.

stareing at fish... summoning swamp beasts, it's really all the same once you've
lost isn't it? :)