Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:04:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
You forget, you can't get rid of the magic item unless you die (well, that's
what I'm proposing).  Think "face-hugger" like in the movie Aliens...once
it's their, you're bound to it.  Only death will set you free.  Only in this
case, it might be a good thing.

Well... Let's say you're wearing a magic armor plate. Then you find
*another* magic armor plate. Does it magically replace the one you're
wearing? Does it create a matter/anti-matter paradox of both objects vying
in utter contest to be worn, completely obliterating the offending unit?
Does the 1st item take precedence, allowing the unit to carry the 2nd item
around to fellow units (without knowing its abilities, that is)

DaveE