Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:24:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
Also, just for the record, Ninjas are not allowed in this game.  Do we want
to allow for a champion per army (team)?

On that note, what specifically about Ninjas should be disallowed? IE, half
the reason Ninjas are so cool is Stealth, which costs an un-whopping 2
points. I'd either say disallow Stealth or make it cost more... Spider
Gymnastix I'm not so worried about. IIRC there's really only been one game
where that's been overly useful/abusive, and 3 CP's sounds about fair;
especially given the 50 CP cap. Thoughts?

As for champions... hmm. I'm honestly not all that tempted to use them for
my own part, even if allowed. Stupendous feats just don't seem to be all
they're cracked up to be in our games, and the 50-CP cap sounds so
potentially limiting to Champions. But that said, I think I'm for allowing 1
Champion per team...

DaveE