Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:00:03 GMT

Dan and I should be able to make it.  This sounds fab!  I might even play! :)
Jennifer

Right now, there are four definites (Shaun, Dave, Jonathan and
myself) and one tentative (Neil).  This game will involve teams, so if
there
are others out there who want to play, please speak up within the next
couple of days, so we can determine how many armies there will be and who
the teams are...strategies must be devised and tactics thought out, not to
mention armies have to be assembled!